Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 2, 2013

New Day...New Challenge...

Hey guys
How is it going?
It's crazy busy in my home right now...
I had a great time with
Black Friday...
how about you? did you find any good deals?
I know I did...
well on to this weeks challenge at
aka FOSTV
Anything But a Card

So I thought I would try a gift box...

This is what I did for 


using the Holiday Tag Stamp Set from
MFPaHc stamps
what great stamps these are...
go check'em out...


I found this great tutorial online...
well on YouTube anyway...
to make a Nugget Box...

What a fun and easy project for those last minute gifts
for the holiday...

Well come join us at 
Remember...
use a Mark's Finest Stamp Set and your entry will count as 2...

Let's see your anything but a card project...
Until next time...
Happy Craft'n
Katie



4 comments:

  1. Katie Great job on this one! A very clever idea for a quick gift! Love the red plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box and quick pressie in festive colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute box and yum inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your candy box, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips