Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 4, 2013

With Sympathy...

What a great card to add to your stash,
a
This week's challenge at Friends of Speedy TV
I just love doing cards that have a meaning...
it's almost like making a card for just that someone....
 
What a great way to challenge yourself...and add cards to your stash of cards...
 
Here is my inspiration for you to start with...
 
 
Great, right?
It's so simple...it's almost 1 layer,
but I did not think the white card base would look good...
I all I did was take some Stampin' Up markers
that coordinates together...
Colored kind of messy and than stamped my image...
the stamp set I used from 
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co....
'Marsh Silhouettes stamp set'...
 
 
Easy Peasy, right?
Try your talents with making a
Than write a blog post about it,
 Join the fun on
 
Remember
you don't have to use Mark's Finest a Heinrich Co stamps,
but as always
if you do than your card will count as 2...
now you have that info....
Check out the other DT's inspiration....
TTFN
& Happy Craft'n
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips