Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 1, 2013

Two Tone Resist...

It's Tutorial Time on Speedy TV
 
This week's tutorial is all about
Resist...
Challenge # 73
 
Check out the tutorial
(GREAT tutorial Pat)
 
 
Oh this was a bit of a challenge for me, but I did it...
I used some Tim Holtz inks to make this card...
I really like it, now that I look back on it...
what do you think?
 
I used a new stamp from the
It's definitely a
'got ta have that stamp set' kind of stamp
so check it and other 'got ta have that stamp set' stamps at
 Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Co
there are tons of newer stamps that are amazing...
AND well worth it...
I also used the
 
So now make a two tone resist card and join the challenge
at Challenge # 73...
 
Just a little reminder,
you do not have to use a MFPaHc stamp...
but if you do your card is with 2 entries...
so head on over and join the fun...
you can also find some great inspiration from
other design team members...
Great job ladies.
I am so lucky to work with such a great and talented design team...
 
Ok so...
 
How was your Halloween yesterday?
my youngest daughter was a Volley Ball Zombie
 
She did a great job at her make up,
what do you think?
 

 
Yep she did the make up all by herself!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
Well, that's about it...
So for now...
 
Happy Craft'n
Katie
 

6 comments:

  1. Your resist is lovely the gold is just so rich........
    Costume not bad either.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Katie! You always do an amazing job. Marks Finest is lucky to have you on their design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I love your card, it really turned out beautifully!! Has a definite vintage look to :) Yup your daughter did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 2 tone resist card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips