Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 14, 2013

Tags and Banners Oh My,

Todays challenge is all about
 
 
For my card I used my cameo to cut these great banner pieces,
Using the Tailgate Party stamp set from
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich co
online store...go check them out,
They have wonderful things in that store...
Lots and Lots of VERY cool stamps
with new ones each month...
How fun is that?
I die cut the Birthday sentiment with my Cameo
OMG do I love my Cameo, it's great for everything...
Oh yeah and back to the card,
I used plastic wrap to glue on the fun tissue paper...
I will be doing a tutorial on this technique
for TTOSTV in
March 2014
so watch for that...
 
Come join us as we
challenge you to make  a card or project with
 
 
Be sure to check out the other designs
from the design team...they always inspire me to do new things.
 
 
Have a great day...
I know I will!!!
My BFF coming to play with stamps...
It's so nice to have a BFF that understands the
addiction I have for crafting...she is the same way...
I love you lots Linda.

C ya Friday with a
challenge from TTOST
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Love your fun card. The Birthday sentiment looks great on the yellow paper and is a nice contrast with the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Love the differents shapes on the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is fabulous, Katie! We should have tried that technique when I was at your house! Your cards always look like they were made by Hallmark. No, that's wrong, yours are better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card creation Katie - like the clay idea on your other post too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips