Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 28, 2013

Like it or NOT...

It's Almost
November
Crazy, huh,

Well this should give you a jump start to the
'Holiday' Seasons
Yep, it's now...
Challenge # 96
is a
  
 
I used my Cameo to cut a darling
Lever Card...
I added a black vinyl to the top of the card...
It would not cut well with paper or cardstock...
 
I love this little girly witch hang'n out on the moon...
It's one you can find over at
Mark's Finest Paper's a Heinrich Co.
the sentiment is perfect...
added some washi tape and there it is...
a Halloween Themed card
at
 
Until next time...
Happy Craft'n
Katie
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I like the style of your card and that sentiment makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job on your Halloween card Katie! I like it being a spinner :) Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kati!! Amazing fold, really adds amazing interest to these cute Halloween images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love this fun stamp set. And you created a fun card using your Cameo. I so need ot use mines more. AJ-

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips