Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 13, 2013

Can you Say ...

It's Friday...and it's
Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Time
Challenge # 66 is here...
 
This week's tutorial challenge is brought to us by
Designer Davi
 
What a fun tutorial/project...
Be sure to check out this great tutorial...
Check out the other design team blogs...
be sure to leave some blog'n hugs.
 
I have to confess I did cheat a bit with using my
electronic die cutter, my Cameo...heehee
 
 
But I love how it turned out...
This stamp set was just perfect...it's the You've Got Style Stamp Set
you can find that at Mark's Finest Papers online store
You can find the tutorial at Mark's Finest Papers MFPSpeedyTV
under Tutorials...or click here to go right to it...
The purse is an SVGCuts design cut on my Cameo as well...
what a great combination...right...
 
Let's see your Dimensional Shoe
please share by entering the
 
Link your blog post
you can win a great stamp set from MFP online store...
also when you are checking out the MFPaHeinrich store...
check out the other GREAT stamp sets...
They've got some REALLY cool stamps...
 
Well Happy Craft'n to you...
have a safe and fun weekend...
 
 
 


4 comments:

Blogging tips