Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 26, 2013

FOSTV Challenge # 87, USE METAL

Hey everyone, it's another great
Monday!!!
That means it's a new challenge over at
This week we challenge you to use 
'Metal'

This how I used some metal...


My youngest child brought me a gift the other day,
she said she 'found a cool 'thing' that looked like something I could/would use'
it was ArtEmboss, Medium Copper in a tube...


how perfect was that...just in time for making this challenge card...
So the ArtEmboss medium copper 
I cut it down to size (I cut it with my paper trimmer)
than embossed it with an embossing folder...
by Cuttlebug, Decorative Tile Set, it looks cool don't you think?
I also used the stamp set from
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co

Autumn Friendship 2012



I earned this great mini stamp set when I joined a

What a great way to earn some extra stamp sets...
sign up, make 3 + 1 (you keep the +1) cards (all the same), send them...
Wait for your stamp set and you get 3 cards from 3 other swap players.
It's a great and really fun way to learn new techniques and see other peps cards/ideas...
AND earn a stamp!!!
It's not too late to sign up for the September Swap.

But for now your challenge is to use METAL to create this weeks
challenge entry...you might just win a stamp set there too...
2 ways to get some free stamps from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. store,
can't get much better than that...

We if you need some great inspiration,
check out the other design team member blogs
you can find a list on the right side bar...a link to each
they always have amazing projects each week...
leave some blog love, let us know what you think...

I owe, I owe
off to work I go, go , go...

until next time,

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Great job Katie. I love the paper you used and the stamp also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Beautiful Fall card, I love the colors and the embossed foil in copper! It makes me long for October here in New England!!
    HAve a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,Beautiful card, I love your embossed copper, looks so pretty with the leaf :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips