Click here for SVGCuts

May 6, 2013

Congrates to you...

on your new job...
well if anyone has a new job...
 
I don't  but I have a card for someone that does...
 
This weeks challenge at
Friends of Speedy TV
New Job
 
 
I made this plain Jane card
I know it needs something else
but I just don't know what...
I used the Enjoy the View stamp set by MFPaHc
and some Close To My Heart DP
added a ribbon and some brads...
Plain Jane Card...
 
Want to win this...
 
This is a must have stamp set by MFPaHc
All you need to do is enter your
New Job card in this weeks challenge # 71...
 
***Note... you do not have to use a MFPaHc stamp...but if you do...
your card will count as 2 entries...
 
Be sure to check out the other design team blogs...
they are so inspiring.
 
Happy Monday,
and

4 comments:

  1. Katie, your card doesnt need anything else, it is beautiful! I love the dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, "plain Jane" cards work best. Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colours and I think it stands well as it is - the sentiment speaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card Katie! I don't think you need much else when you use a bold patterned paper like you have!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips