Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 8, 2013

It's A MyGrafico Monday...

Hey, what's up with this beautiful weather?
 
It's great to have such wonderful spring...
 
Well today I decided to do a scrapbook page
maybe even get back into the swing of things...
and start to scrapbook again...
wouldn't that be so much fun...heehee
 
I used an svg cut file from MyGrafico,
The artist is PPbN Cuts...
 
I just love her look and all the smiley faces...
what a great designer of svg files...
 
Oh you want to see the file...ok
 
 
Now look at that...so darling...I love the way they cut too...It's a great design...
I will say that there are a lot of layers to each element, which can be a great plus...
lots of detail...she also includes png, eps and jpeg file formats so if you have a Cameo, like me, you can do the print and cut if you don't want to do a bunch of paper piecing...
 
Well here is the scrapbook page I created with this darling file...
 
 
I was looking for some important papers when I ran across some long lost photos...
these were just a few...lol...
 
I paper pieced some of the elements but the title I did print and cut on...but then added
the sun, and paper pieced it to give it some dimension...
I really like how this turned out...
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project today...
Have a happy week &

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips