Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 8, 2013

It's an All White Affair at FOSTV this week...

This week's challenge is
ALL WHITE
not all right...lol..
 
Challenge 67 at Friend's of Speedy TV
 
I pulled out some more of those paint samples and
cut a few butterflies with my friends punches...
I had so much fun, punching different things...
I need to invest in a few more punches myself...
or better yet if anyone has some to spare I will
be happy to take them off your hands...lol...
Oh I am funny sometimes...
 
well here is what I did with those punches and paint chip samples...
 
 
Sorry you can't see the sentiment... I tried everything to keep it all white...
but the sentiment reads...
'Peace be with you'
it's from a new stamp set by
 
 
 
When I was making this card, all I could think of is
Texture, Texture and more Texture...
it turned out pretty but...
 I think I would have to use some black ink for the sentiment next time...
 
Ok so you know the drill...make your all white card
and link it up with the linky tool on
Join in on the fun...
you could win a stamp set
remember you do NOT have to use a stamp by
MFPaHc, but if you do your project gets 2 entries...
Pretty nice...I love how they stamp such clean images...
they are truly a great quality clear cling stamp...
and so versatile too...
 
c ya all later...
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Butterflies seem to be the thing for white cards - I know what you mean about trying to photograph an all white card - particularly the embossed sentiment. Your card is very pretty and what a great way to recycle. There are some lovely butterfly dies out there if you save up. They are easier to store than punches - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Katie! I love all the texture and the butterflies are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie you card is simply stunning! You can tape down your paint chips on your mat and cut your butterflies with the Cameo. It may take a couple of cuts. I really love your card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,
    So very, very pretty and elegant! Your butterflies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips