Click here for SVGCuts

Mar 15, 2013

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

That can only mean that it's 
This tutorial is our design team member Tammylee

I decided to make some 
Snowman Pooh...heehee
This is my snack topper


I used a Christmas stamp set called 

and

Its kind of hard to see the snowflakes I heat embossed on my
snack topper but they are there...
I also used some powdered chalk to get the blue color paper, it was just
plain white card stock...inked the edges a bit with a blue ink pad...
I used my Cameo to print and cut the title on the smaller 'front'
then added the stamps and powdered chalks...
worked out well I think...

The tutorial is way easy, so follow along and make your
snack topper to join in on the fun

you could win this great stamp set by
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co...


that's it for now...
have a very nice weekend and I will see you back here
on Monday with another design team project for FOSTV Challenge # 64...

5 comments:

  1. Toooo cute Katie! I love your little topper. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Aah, too cute - big smiles!! I wanted to make some of these up this past Winter, but just kept putting it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I am glad winter is coming to an end, your bag topper is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips