Click here for SVGCuts

Feb 11, 2013

MyGrafico Monday ...

OMG, it's Valentines day 2013 already!!!

Well I have a simple yet fun Valentines day box again today...



Omg look at the cute decorated candies I used ...

This is a print and cut file for a Hersey Kiss but I wanted a mix
so I got some Rolo's and Reeses too...
Was not sure the little stickers would fit, but they fit like a glove...heehee
this print and cut file is for my Cameo you can get it at the Silhouette Store...
I used fill the page and got 49 stickers on one sheet of sticker paper...
how fun...

Oh, back to the mail box...totally cute huh....

I hope you check out the other designers and see what they created to inspire
YOU!!!

It's an ANYTHING GOES
type of challenge at MyGrafico Challenge Blog...
so hop on over and link your project up....
I just saw that if there are 100+ entries there will be 2 winners...
Oh How Fun...so link directly to your newly created project for the 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips