Click here for SVGCuts

Feb 18, 2013

Monday...

a
I bring to you today, Challenge # 60 ...

Recipe Card
 

a few weeks ago
I showed you a card with a flip down stack card technique post,
well I made this recipe card with a box to hold them,
as a set to go with that darling card...
Too cute huh..
The recipe box is from SVGCuts Christmas Open House SVG Kit

 I used the 
 and 
to create this darling recipe card...
all these stamp sets can be found 

Show us what you've got...
Your turn to make a recipe card, link it up to win this stamp set...



5 comments:

  1. Hi Katie - you have been busy - recipe cards and a box - I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    Oh my gosh, this is so, so adorable. What a wonderful gift for someone - they will be tickled pink (just like the pretty box)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I love that you made the very cool box to go with your cards :) Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose for the box. Love the recipe cards,I bet that would sell pretty fast at a craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun recipe cards! I love the box you created to hold them too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips