Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 3, 2012

Happy Monday...Friends of Speedy TV

Here come Santa Claus...


This is just darling, I found the idea to use a soda can top off
none other than Pinterest...
I used a Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co stamp 
for the Santa...
added some bling and some ribbon on red card stock...

This weeks challenge #49 is to make a Christmas card...
you will have a chance at winning this darling stamp set
Oh I would love this stamp set...all the darling sentiments...
well you hop on over to Mark's Finest Papers ning community
and join in the fun...

Be sure to check out the other design team members for some inspiration...
they are wonderful ... they have so much talent...

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Gotta love pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW!!!!! So cute!!! I kept some pop tops to do something similar but I still haven't made a card with them yet! Yours is ADORABLE!!! I love the gems above the buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and what a great way of recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a whole bunch of those "belt buckles" on an abandon piece of property out here at the ranch. Maybe next time you come out, we will clean up the place. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Santa is colored wonderfully and the belt buckle is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Katie! I love how the card mimics Santa's suit!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips