Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 5, 2012

The Little Bird Told Me ~

This week at  
Friends of Speedy TV
a Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co
Challenge 45
Anything Goes

so I made this darling little ....


Card...
I used the Tweet Blessings Stamp Set for the sentiment
and SVGCuts for the Bird and Music notes...Spring Birdhouses SVG Kit
well it was so darling that I had to make this cute holder for them too


I found this card holder on Pinterest, 
then found the tutorial and said to myself...
you must make one of these...
It's pretty easy once you get the tutorial...
I really like how it turned out...
so I made 6 cards to put in it for a gift set...
the outside reads
'A little bird told me your big news'
and the inside says
'that little bird has a big mouth'
the stamp set is from MFPaHc
cute huh...
I think so...

so this week is a anything goes kind of challenge
so make what you wish and enter 
Challenge 45 on FOSTV...
you could win this stamp set...

Hope you have a wonderful week...

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love it. Great job as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Gorgeous gift card holder!!! Super cute cards and your sentiment is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Great idea, too. Might just have to case this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Katie! I love the magazine style card holder too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips