Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Card

Challenge time...

Friends of Speedy TV, this weeks challenge is 

so using the Autumn Splendor stamp set and the 
Freebie from Silhouette America cut file...

I made this darling nest for my owl...added a sentiment and a ribbon...


Easy, Peasy...

ok, so I say this each week but it's your turn to enter the challenge over

also be sure to check out all the design team inspiration 
they have all worked very hard to inspire you each week...
show them you know they are there...
leave some blog love'n...

Happy Craft'n


4 comments:

  1. What a fun & creative creation! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that precious!!!! What a cute nest!!!! I hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Katie! I love the darling little nest you whipped up here!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips