Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 23, 2012

It's My Turn...

...at a tutorial on Tutorial Time on Speedy TV...
This week I choose to show you how to make a


with the team over at Tutorial Time at Speedy TV
this week you will find the tutorial in the video area of the 

it's a free community to join
and you can learn all kinds of things,
share all kinds of things and get some really great ideas...
try it, you might find it really fun, like I do...
there are tons of challenges you can enter each week...
(as you may already know I am a design team member for 2 of these great challenges...)

Well, are you ready for the video tutorial?
drum roll, please...lol


here are the pictures of my 6x6 Never Ending card...
here are the pictures of each of the parts/pages...
 die cuts, cut with my Cameo, can be found at the Silhouette online store...
 Stamp set used was by none other that Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.
 I know, I can't beleive it myself
I used different stamps on the same card...
amazing I know...
I think it's a first...lol

So are you ready to make a  Never Ending Card? watch this tutorial ...


(you can also find it on YouTube or MFP Speedy TV videos section)

Are you ready to win this stamp set?

GIVE IT A TRY, it looks hard but its WAY fun
and really not that hard...it's magic...
all the measurements you will need to make a 6x6 card are on the tutorial...
If you are interested in making other sizes, I may be able to help,
just post a comment and I will try getting the measurements for you...
I know the 8x8 is pretty easy too...
oh and Silhouette America online store has a 5x5 .studio file available

Happy Tutorial, (sorry for the long post...lol...had lots to cover)
Happy weekend
Happy Craft'n

3 comments:

  1. This card is totally awesome! You did a great job on the tutorial also. Way to go Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, wonderful tutorial and beautiful card. It was quite fun - especially since I had never made one before!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips