Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 29, 2012

MyGrafico Monday...Choo Choo



OMG!!! look how cute this is...
if I can say so myself...lol

I used this digi file from MyGrafico
by Revidevi

I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo
to print these cute little trains ... then put them on my cutting mat
and the Cameo did all the hard work...

I can totally see a birthday party with all the kids having their
very own cup...and what a savings for mom...not using a bunch of cups...
then toss them when done...or even send them home with a goodie bag...
oh wow, the possibilities are endless...
maybe I should have made a goodie bag too...oh well
the cups and the gift bag...
oh yeah the gift bag...
it too was printed on my printer then cut with the Cameo...
I love how you can take just about any digi image and make an .svg
to cut with the designer edition of the Silhouette America...

here are some more pictures of the cute cups...

Now it's your turn to make something cool..

The MyGrafico Community is so much fun to be apart of...and it's free...
so go check it out...enter the challenges on the Challenge Blog...

Hope to see you all there...

Happy Monday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips