Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 3, 2012

Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich co.

I have some really exciting news that I get to share with you, finally....

I am a new design team member for the

Friends of Speedy TV 
of Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.

You do have to be a member to the community but it's free
and let them know that I sent you !!
so hop on over the the 
and check out the challenges...
there are 5 challenges each week
and a blog hop once a month...
so you have the opportunity to win lots of stamps...

So with that exciting news I have a project to share...

It's Back to school challenge 36 
over at FOSTV



The stamp I used from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich co
the black squares are real chalk board vinyl, 
I really like the easel card technique...
well with that.... have a wonderful day
and I am so excited to announce this fun  news to you all today...

So hop on over to FOSTV challenge 36 for some 
inspiration from the design team 
and enter your back to school card
You DO NOT have to use their stamps or anything
but if you do your card will be worth 2 entries, how cool is that
and their stamps are GREAT...
I love the images and the way they stamp
so clean, it's a wonderful group to represent!
Happy Craft'n
KtsAngels

11 comments:

  1. Katie, Welcome to our team!!!! I love your Easel card! Super cute and very striking card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Katie. Love the clean look of your easel card. Great use of the stamps and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team, Katie. Your easel card is sooooo cute and I love the big apple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie Welcome to the team, I can see you will be a great asset! Your easel card is great with the big blackboard and fun apple. Fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I am so proud of you!!!! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    I love your blackboard - your card is so very cute - and love that it's an easel card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgoodness - this is so adorable.... Congrats on your new dt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Katie! I love your easel card. It's very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This easel card is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I am so happy that you are now a permanent member of
    the MFP family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this cute card. The colors are perfect for back to school. Congratulations on being on the DT. Welcome to the MFP family.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips