Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 27, 2012

MyGrafico Monday...Back to School...

Good Monday, how is everyone...
Last week I just was not 'in to it' and did not do a MyGrafico post...
so this week I am making up for it...

This week we are showcasing this great 'Collab Kit'  
and all the many things you can do with it...




I wanted to do something different with this kit...
different the 'just a card'
so I made this cute paper pad holder...
what a nice teacher gift this would make...

I started with a simple easel card then made the base of the card a bit longer
then added the note pad that I got at the dollar store...
it is a bit bigger than an A2 card so I would 
recommend that you make it a larger card so it fits in a envelop better...
not sure what size but a 8 1/2 x 11 folded in half size...heehee

so now go check out the other design team members projects...
they are so awesome...they will blow you away..

Well off to school my kids go...
you all have a wonderful week...
Until Next Time
Happy Craft'n
KtsAngels


2 comments:

  1. So cute Katie! That would be a great thing to sell at a craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute project! Love the easel card!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips