Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 1, 2012

It's Chalk Time Again Bingo Style

Hey, over at Chalk N Stock
we have a new challenge for you this month...

the challenge is 
This is the bingo card you use to create your project for the challenge
So all you do is pick a row to challenge yourself with
make a card using the elements in that row
Now post your project on you blog
then go to Chalk N Stock's blog 
and use the Linky tool
to link up your project.

Easy Peasy and fun too...

Chalk N Stock has a wonderful sponsor this month
Digidarla's Designs
that is giving 5 FREE images of the winners choice...


Today I want to play another one of my games with you...


Can you pick out 3 different things about these cards?
Post a comment on THIS posting
you have until Saturday August 4 Midnight to play along...

With these cards I used Darla's Digi stamp and colored with my alcohol markers
then used chalk to color the sky and the grass
added some buttons and bows
can you guess which row I picked? 

Have a wonderful and exciting day !!!
Happy Chalk'n
KtsAngels

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the game! Mail boxes are colored differently! Bird closes to buttons are two differnet colors and the other birds belly is different colors! There is also a darker flower near the daisy that is not the same color on other one. Oh, I found five and I think one other flower closest to mail box is a different color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a busy lady. Very nice cards. Cute game: I pick the birds and the flowers. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and leaving an encouraging word. I hope that you are having a wonderful week!
    Tameko

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips