Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 23, 2012

MyGrafico Monday ~ Pregnancy/Baby

Good day to you...
today I have a little project to share with you
I used the MyGrafico file by Woofy World

all about pregnancy and baby
so I thought it would be really
nice to make a baby shower game
well a puzzle anyway...








This was made using my Cameo and the Silhouette America Designer Edition...
I just needed something metal to attache the other image to...this way the puzzle magnets will stick to the base picture. oh I hope that makes some kind of since...


I added the image on to the virtual mat so I could use the print and cut feature. I printed 2 of each of the images. I stuck one of them to the magnet sheets that I have. 

Then cut the puzzle with the Cameo. ...


 Well anyway there you have an idea of what I did to create these 
cute puzzles/games for a fun baby shower game.

Happy Monday,
 please hop on over the the MyGrafico Challenge Blog 
and try your hand at the current challenge.
Happy Craft'n
KtsAngels







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips