Click here for SVGCuts

Jun 4, 2012

MyGrafico Monday ~ Feature File

This weeks challenge/feature file



was
graduation...

well being who I am...
I did not read it the correct way so I put a spin on the file
and made it my own ... lol


I wanted to do something special with this fun paper
so when I saw the music paper I knew I had to do something with that...
so I used the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition 
the print and cut feature is awesome...
then I cut the 'notes' out again using my cameo...
I sprayed the image with Stardust Chalk and water to make is shine...
oh now if only this was a family feature or even a music feature...
I would be right in...but it's not...
it's a Graduation theme...
LOL on me !!!
oh well ... so there you have my creation for this,
MyGrafico Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips