Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 22, 2012

What I did for Earth day ~ 2012

What I did for Earth day ...

I up cycled some old prescription bottles
&
The labels from the packaging

And this is what I came up with ...


I have wanted some twine for so long now ... and now I don't know what to do with it... but I have 8 different colors by Doodle Twine... I really like it so far... 
it came in this really nice cute little rolled cardboard.
Its 20 yards, but looks like a ton... I got a great deal at Custom Crops, and it shipped so fast I think I ordered it Monday or Tuesday and I had it in hand Friday... so impressed !!!
I had no where to keep it in my messy but yet somewhat organized disaster of a craft area...
and I also wanted to do something in light of Earth day...
so with some old prescription bottles laying around I happen to have a few that fit JUST right...
I put a hole in the top for the twine to come up through... and I took the label right off the twine and put it on the bottle so I know which ones to reorder...and where from... and all that good stuff...

I measured the bottles and then made a template with my Cameo to hold the bottles together in a 'brick' ... oh I think this is be handy dandy ... what do you think?
Let me know what you do with your twine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips