Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 2, 2012

My Grafico Monday ~ Challenge Week

has a buttons and bows challenge
Going on this week!!!

For this file,
I came up with this cute card and fell in love...


I love how I used the powdered chalks over the printed image 
and it gave it such a soft touch...

added a sentiment from Stamp N Plus Scrap N
**** the button, bow and twine from the stash****


and if you enter the challenge
You may become an owner of this great digi stamp set!!
so why not give it a try...

Happy Monday,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend...
C ya all next Monday for another MyGrafico Feature file...
TTFN

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    This card is stunning! I love the way you colored your flowers with chalk.

    Blessings,

    Tameko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I printed the image...I colored it in photo shop then I used the Teddy Bear chalk over the top to make it look muted...I guess that's what you would call it...thanks

      Delete

Blogging tips