Click here for SVGCuts

Mar 7, 2012

St. Patricks Day is coming!!!

I was feeling a bit Irish today...and put this together before work today...lol..had it in my mind for a few days now but just could not cut the specialty papers .... I only had 1 in each color...its not that I have any other paper to use...lol...its a problem with me...I have a paper problem...I just might need it for a special occasion so I keep everything...but this time I did not and I love how it turned out...tell me what you think....


This is my Fav pic that i did of this project...

The bottom...no really its a container to hold some yummies in... it stands about 6 inches tall...


the top...lol...if you did not know that...I am sorry...lol


Just another cute picture of it...

This is and altered file from SVGCuts Made in the USA  
a few adjustments...made the brim a bit longer and bigger...and bent it up for that look...
oh and used SVGCuts Haunted Hemlock Cards for the cute little buckle...
the shamrock flourish is from Silhouette America Online Store...supper cute...
I have a subscription that the dh gave me for my birthday...its a gift that keeps on giving...LOVE IT...

TTFN...

working on Sunday and Monday posts now...be sure to check back by...

5 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! Such a fun decoration and beautifully done! I'm a new follower too. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, very cute and inspirational, I had better get to making mine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I love your style and linked my blog project of Leprechaun traps to your post here to give you credit. I had wanted to make traps with this hat,and after I saw yours, I was more confident. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just brilliant well done, Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips