Click here for SVGCuts

Mar 11, 2012

Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Challenge - Glue and Chalk

Good Sunday my friends and followers
It's Chalk Ah Lot Challenge day!!!


Todays technique I used Teddy Bear Chalk with some white glue
I mixed it not so well to get the streaky look...
I used an old cruddy clumpy paint bush and 
bushed the chalk and glue mix over the paper
one way then the other way after each layer has kind of dried.
I heat embossed the sentiment from Stamp N Plus Scrap N  with black embossing powder
used so ribbon, brads and die cut from the my stash...
There you have a new way to use these

It's time for you to jump into the challenge
by using Powdered Chalks with Glue and show us what you've got...
Hop on over the the Chalk Ah Lot Challenge Blog and Link up your project...

What will you do with Chalk and Glue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips