Click here for SVGCuts

Feb 20, 2012

MyGrafio Monday

This week @ MyGrafico Challenge Blog ...

We have a CHALLENGE this week
Is this just not the most beautiful elements for spring...

It made me think of all the beautiful things of Spring...
then I thought of the great friend of Allergies...lol...
so for this week I made this awesome tissue box cover


I cut the box and lid with my Cameo...then the sides with the elements, I imported the image to Silhouette Designer Edition and did the print and cut thing...but I guess since its just a few squares you could always just print them on paper and do it that way...what was I thinking, doing it the hard way...I added the flower and some bling to make it just a bit more colorful...




I used all kinds of things to color this, in fact the purple butterfly you see right here is colored in using Versa Marker pen and adding Chalk Ah Lot Powered Chalk...oh I love how that turned out... the other colors I used markers and colored pencils with a blending pen...I love that too...but my fav it the butterfly...


Well, with that...please check out the Challenge Blog and the other design team members projects for the week...there are some really cool ones...not just all cards this week...it's as if we all talked and said we wanted to do something different...lol...no really there is an altered project and another cool project...but you will have to check the all out on each of their blogs...you can find the line up on the right side under MyGrafico DT Members...

Happy Monday everyone...I hope you got a chance to check out the blog hop I am in today as well...

Have a great week...and c ya soon....

Thank you to all my followers that make this all worth it...and all the wonderful comments...keep'm coming...

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Do you know where I can get the box cut file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, I dont remember where I found the cut file for this project...it was a silhouette file from some blog...I am sooo very sorry that I dont have that information for you...

      Delete

Blogging tips