Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 23, 2012

MyGrafico Monday...


Sanqunetti Design Tickets Galore

OK so I will admit, this file was a challenge for me...but I got it together and came up with this fun little invite.


Well, I think I even followed the directions WRONG!!! lol...well I can't do it right all the time... This is a Challenge Week for the Design Team...so pull it together and make something


Here is the .jpg file that I made using the Tickest Galore set...

 And here is the project I put together...

*** Side note: I have this great Stamp'n Up demonstrator that has come up with this new class she will be offering each month, in addition to the monthly Card making club she does...OMG she is amazing...any way... this new class is going to be a small group of participants that get together to learn a new Technique or to use and new tool...she has it set up so that we will be able to practice the new tool or technique then once we have on the looks good enough for reference we will put that on a note card that will have the directions or such on it...this way we can remember how to use it or do it...then we make a card with that tool or technique to have to do whatever with...I think this is be a fun class...she says it should be a kind of 'challenging' class or an advanced class but oh do I look forward to the first on ... its going to be on Feb. 4, 2011...so I hope that I can learn some new things and bring them to my crafts...

Well with that...here is my take on a Ticket ... an Invite to the "TNT" class... looks fun huh....



I did not want to use all of her information, well cuz I did not have it all...lol...but you get the idea in it...right?  heehee...

Well off to a new work week for me...I hope to have some more to post later this week... if not ... be sure to check back each Monday for the MyGrafico Blog Challenge and/or Feature Project...

Oh and remember that I have a blog hop that I am in this coming weekend...the Mad Hatter birthday party for the "Great Goddess".... Lynne

Thanks for coming by and please feel free to leave some blog'n love!!!

Katie

1 comment:

Blogging tips