Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 30, 2012

MyGrafico Monday ~ Feature File ~ Penguin

It' Monday again...with that I get to share with you another MyGrafico project.
This weeks feature file was to use a penguin...

Today's Feature File...
and well with my new design team assignment, I am working on the skill of cards...lol...being a 3D paper crafter now to doing cards...we you might see more cards from me in the future... well anyway this week I used the Print and Cut feature with my Cameo.
Then I used some watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color in the cute little birdie...


I learned this new bow/ribbon thing at the last make and take I went to a couple of weeks ago...I just love going to these things as I learn new things...not always do I remember how to do it ... but this time I did... oh and I did do some heat embossing on this cute little critter....

Hope you enjoyed this little project...I have more to share later this week...tomorrow is a blog hop all about spring...so be sure to come back by tomorrow...

Happy Monday....Happy Crafting...TTFN

1 comment:

Blogging tips