Click here for SVGCuts

Jan 24, 2012

My Big Announcement!!!!

Ok, I have kept you waiting long enough...lol...only if you follow me on my face book will you see that I have accepted a position on the Design Team for Chalk~Ah~Lot Cafe.. I will be using rubber stamps from the Stamp N Plus Scrap N and most importantly the Chalks from Chalk Ah Lot ... I really am nervous about this new design team because it requires me to do cards...and well as you know I am a 3D paper crafter but when the Design Team coordinator invited me to this design team...well I was beside myself and just could not hold back...so....here I am ... a new member of the Chalk Board...lol...


Chalk Ah Lot Cafe Challenge and Blog


So papapaplease if you have any fun a exciting card ideas, share them with me...as I will be doing LOTS of cards...lol...but no really I am looking forward to working with these amazing looking powdered chalks...
My kit is in the mail...no really is was to be sent out today...so I should have something for you all...next Sunday...NOT this coming Sunday as that is a blog hop...oh and with that...please remember to stop by often as I have a few blog hops up my sleeves...and I have been working really hard on each of them...but the one this weekend ... well it will be worth your time in hopping by....

Happy Crafting....and Blog Hugs...
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend --- they have a phenomenal crafter!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you are so deserving of this position! I know you will do well and next thing you know, you'll have twice as many followers!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips