Click here for SVGCuts

Dec 12, 2011

Thank You...all my new followers, Welcome

I hope you enjoyed the blog hop this weekend, and hope you come back by often...I love comments, or as I always put it...Leave some lov'n....I will try to follow each of your blogs as a thanks for following mine...
I wanted to let you know that each Monday you will see a MyGrafico Design Team project and each Tuesday you will enjoy a project using SVGAttic.com files...

Remember over at the SVGAttic Blog we have a monthly contest that is so easy peasy to play along with. And there is always something to win with that...so all my crafty followers please get those crafty minds and hands going so you can put your projects to work...lol...

I will be sharing other files on other day...or I hope to anyway...I still love SVGCuts, but WOW now that I design for 2 teams and work full time, I sometimes spread myself too thin...so keep me going by leaving love and that helps inspire me to continue to post more projects...

I wanted to share just a little something ... This is a file for the Silhouette program that is a free program for my Cameo, oh and the Star is from SVG Cuts, Made in the USA SVG Kit...I love it but it does not do SVG files YET...I hope to get the Designer Edition for my birthday, next month...but it can't come soon enough...
Well have a great day...Happy Craft'n
TTFN 
Katie

1 comment:

Blogging tips