Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 3, 2011

Got some new toys...

Oh, I am so excited to play with my new toys...I got them for hosting a Stamp'n Up workshop...it's really easy what we do in this area...We have a great gal that is the 'demonstrator' for Stamp'n Up and she makes up 4 cards each month, and there is a list of peps that all come each month to play in the fun...In fact my friend, Linda from St. Johns Az came to the last workshop and played with us...anyway these peps have been getting together for years and doing this so when I host one of these workshops it just a matter of bringing some food and a wish list of products...and wah lah, I got $50 in hostess money to spend...And I spent it ALL...

I got some blender pens, some watercolor pencils, a new embossing folder and 2 new Hostess only Digital file CD's...OMG am I excited for this...I just can't wait to get started..so off crafting I go...

Oh and yeah I do have Monday's project for the MyGrafico design team completed and oh I just want to show you now .... but you will have to hop back by on Monday to check it out...

TTFN

Katie

Sorry I don't have any fun pictures to share with you tonight...I am working on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips