Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 5, 2011

Christmas Projects Have Started

This is just 2 of the Items that I made in the set that you buy 

OMG As always SVGCUTS.com has blown me away with their latest set... I just had to make part of it and share with you as soon as I could get the time.

I just can't wait to show you so here it is....

  


This is from the Punkin' Patch Stamps ... Holiday Traditions Set

I don't have any more time to complete the rest of the set, but you can bet you little booties that I will be making a BUNCH more of this file...so fun and pretty easy...just a few trick to the trade...so be sure to watch Mary at her best, giving us the step by step instructions.

I have a new post for Monday, so come back by....

Thanks for looking, and as always... Leave me some love so I know you like what you see and I know you were here...maybe I will hop to your blog and do the same!!!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Katie, these are adorable! I can't wait for my Christmas card stock to arrive so I can make some goodies. You do such a great job with svgcuts.com files. They should hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love your drum and Santa Card - they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips