Click here for SVGCuts

Nov 5, 2011

The 411 of SVG's

I wanted to share with you this video of what is SVGCuts. Leo, the co-owner of SVGCuts, put together this great short informational video for us to share. As you have seen on my blog I refer to this company as if it were my own...I am not one to see anything, unless I believe in it...and I do believe in this company and their products...Mary and Leo have put together 2 other great on line stores that are just as great,  Punkin' Patch Stamps , PumpkinCartCrafts , and the all SVGCuts .

So PaPaPaPlease take the time to check this little 411 video out to learn why I love the world of paper crafting...

Mary and Leo
This is for you!!!

Happy Craft'n

PS...if you leave me a comment that you watched the video, I have some blog CANDY for 1 special person...so leave me info so I can contact you with your winnings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips