Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 29, 2011

Ok, So I got a LITTLE carried away...

Hey ya all, I just wanted to share with you some of the projects I have been working on... I am a host of a stamp'n up workshop later today. I wanted to give some door prizes out (what a good idea to get rid of some of my projects, right? lol ) so anyway I have wrapped about 6 bags of candies with these great files from where else than SVGCUTS.com ... I used the Party on Elm Street and Caramel Apple Pie SVG Kit to create most of these goodies. Well I am sure you want to see pictures so here they are...


Ok so I fouled my family too...it's ALL made with paper!!!

This picture do no
justice to the great
Lantern, fun fun



this is just so darling, I know I can make more pretty fast and they are really easy

Here's the Candy all wrapped up and ready to go....





a little of everything....





With all that, I think I better get some sleep before I have to get up and do just a few more things...I could keep going for hours, I just love SVGCUTS.com files... There is a new FREE set and it's Christmas... OMG its already for that again...

Oh yeah I also got a chance to use the stampables from Punkin Patch Stamps, yeah one of those 'had to have' kind of things...I really like the stamps.. I can see me buying more in the future, and I am not a big stamp crafter, but I like the words a phrases they have put together... and then added a svg cut to use ... I cut the paper then I was able to use a clear stamp block to see  the cut image and stamp right there... awsome!!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone...and I won't be posting a MyGrafico on Monday due to all this stuff.
So check back by soon for more from MyGrafico DT... until then  ....

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips