Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 10, 2011

I Have been a bit quiet!! but a New MyGrafico Project anyway!!!

Hey, I have been a bit quiet lately sorry... Life is getting in the way of my crafting... but I still have an obligation for MyGrafico. So with that being said, I love my obligation, but some of them are really challenging to get something out, but yet they give me plenty of time to do each project. Well anyway Blah blah blah, you want to me to get down to the project for this weeks Challenge 113 Baby Shower...

Well it came out a bit simple. I made one of my few cards that I make!!! 

Use this MyGrafico file 


I thought this could make a really fun gift card holder or an invite for the mommy to be to go on a shopping spree!!!

Hello everyone
Happy Monday!! 
(at least I have the day off due to the state holiday and I am a full time state employment)

So with that being said I hope that next week you will get to see my project a little earlier.

You can also get to the challenge 113 Baby Shower
and enter your own project for this file !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips