Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 24, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags with a MyGrafico file

Happy Monday!!!

I know I say that every Monday, but it's going to be a good week...
Getting ready for all those little trick or treader's...oh and I live in da'Hood of Holbrook, so I don't get many kiddos. I guess that can be a good thing, cuz otherwise I would have to start these little treats 2 years in advance (well in the last house I lived in anyway)

So this weeks DT Challenge is to use this SVG file, and you all should know by now this is my favorite type of file that I can work with, I am starting to like the digi world but it's taking sometime to learn when I am doing it all on my own...oh and with CS5 Photoshop...

Shery K Desings
created this fun file....

And I made them into THIS



 And This


So fun and So easy... used some Shapes from the Shapes Library in SCAL2, to create the eye's, nose and mouth cut in black...Used the handy Crop-A-Dial and some ribbon and green pipe cleaners... some added touches with some black pen and white gel writer...
Added some candy and wha'la there you have a great little gift/treat bag...

Hope you enjoyed this, hop on over to the MyGrafico Blog Challenge and see what the other DT members made as well as maybe you could join in the challenge...so check it out...
Leave some love if you like what you see...

TTFN

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips