Click here for SVGCuts

Oct 22, 2011

Halloween Goodies

Hey, I have something fun to post...and can you guess what it is?  heehee

Oh yeah you know it...It's a new file from SVGCUTS.com (where else)

It is so much fun to make these little treats, the only think that I have found to be a problem, is that the open path in my SCAL2 is not working... If any of my followers knows what I am doing wrong. Pah Pah Pah Please let me know so that I can do it the easier way(the way it's laid out in the file by Mary and Leo)


 I know HOW CUTE are these? It's the mini candy bars with wrappers and a topping... then I added the great old fashion Tissue paper Sucker Ghosts...I was really amazed the other day when I showed my co-worker the ghosts and she had NEVER seen that before.
So if you are one of those peps...here is how its done...
You get any round sucker (I used the mini TootisePops) and cut squares of either tissue paper of even facial tissue if you want (it's already cut for you) put the sucker in the middle and pull it over the top... Then I used baby hair elastics, that's what I had on hand, I later got some clear/white ones and they look about the same, I cannot decide if I like the black over the clear but if you see in the 2nd picture the ghost to the far right has a clear one and the ghost in the picture on the left has the black one... you choose... and let me know which one you think looks better...

I used the Party on Elm Street SVG Kit for this project... I even made the very cute cauldron but I forgot to get pictures before I took it to work...duh how silly is that, make something and not show it off on my Blog, what was I even thinking...lol

I even ordered some stamps for the newest company that Mary and Leo has started Pumkin' Patch Stamps  and if you act now the This Link takes you to a FREE set of svg's for the  Trick or Treat Stamp Set , and you bet your booty that I set myself up on that one too!! but I just could not stop there I just 'had to' have more ... I felt bad getting so much from Mary and Leo for FREE,
as in; on their SVGCUTS Blog they have a FREE svg about every week... then if you spend $9.98 or more at the SVGCUTS.com store you can get the latest and greatest  (within a certain time frame) Set FREE. Right now it's the Party on Elm Street and you have til Sunday Oct. 23 to get the FREE gift...


Ok so a lot of Blah Blah Blah... no, I think it's great info if you don't already know about it...

Watch for Monday's MyGrafico Post....It is soooo cute I just cannot hardly wait to share...
Have yourselves a Great rest of the weekend...
I hope to post a bit more in the future so watch for me...
TTFN
(Tah Tah for Now, if you did not know heehee)

1 comment:

  1. SVGcuts should hire you as their spokeswoman! They do have great files tho and you do a superb job putting them together and getting the colors of the paper to go together. The kids coming to your door for Halloween are really getting a special treat!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips