Click here for SVGCuts

Sep 19, 2011

MyGrafico Feature File for Sept.19

Hey everyone, I hope your weekend was great !!! As you can see in the prior posts, I had an AWESOME weekend. With the County Fair behind me, and looking at putting a couple of my entries to the Arizona State Fair, life is good and a bit crazy !!! I am not sure that I would have it any other way, ok maybe some changes, but for the most part I have it pretty good ...

Well between the fair and blog posting and family, I still made the time to complete this weeks Design Team Feature file for MyGrafico ...



24 Graphics to mix and match so you can create multiple combinations...the options are just about endless !!!
I just love the colors of the dresses, and the 'bling' is just out right fun !!
Now for what I made from this group of graphics ...

credit for the dresser goes to SVGCuts.com
Paper used is AC Patterned Paper  "Teen"
Scrap from the stash, a piece of black card stock
& a pearl accent from Michael's Recollections collection 
 I will admit that my scissors were dusted off to cut these girls. I worked so many hours on trying to get Inkscape to create an svg so that I could use my cutter & SCAL, but I think if I would have dusted the scissors off sooner this project would have been done in a flash... 
Lesson learned, don't be afraid to go back in time and use the handy old fashion cutting tool, scissors !!!! lol
This also adds to my 'need' of a different cutter, The Black Cat Cougar, pennies have to add up before I get to dive into this 'need' !!  hee hee

I would love to hear what you think of this project. I will say that digital images are fairly new to me, so I am pretty excited to make a creation from them. There is defiantly a learning curve, and this gives a different,  new look to my paper crafting craze.

With that 
Happy Monday !! 
(remember: happiness is what we make of it)



1 comment:

Blogging tips