Click here for SVGCuts

Aug 7, 2011

Pick A Pumpkin SVGCUTS Newest File release!!

And if you buy it by Tuesday August 9, 2011 and you spend $9.98 (which is pretty easy) you can get this file FREE... so cool...I just love it...I have only had time to make the 'Ghost Pumpkin' but I have plans on many more...this is going to be a real versatile file...I think I saw someone made an 'apple' looking pumpkin, haha.. no really check out this new Pumpkin....It was really easy and fun and had the video tutorial to walk you step by step...so easy and so fun...go crazy with this one...
wish the picture was better, but.....
Hey click on the banner on the top of this blog and it will take you right to the SVGCUTS store!!

Enjoy your week to come and I am off to make some more cute pumpkins....

Thanks for checking me out...come back by or leave a comment so I know what people like to see and I can try to do more...

I know I know its 2 posts in one day...whats up with that? its been how long and I had to do 2 in one day... well I hope to get back into the swing of things...The camera fixed, new files to play with and a better out look (felling much better)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips