Click here for SVGCuts

Jul 13, 2011

Hello EVERYONE!

Yes, I am still alive! I know you missed me, lol. But with a broken camera its kinda hard to post pictures. And with the Darling husband starting a new job, life has be in a tornado...I don't know when to fit crafting and posting and family and all the in a day...oh and get some sleep in there too...Its been very restful as I have a new sleep pattern but it does me no good when I have a passion for crafting and I sleep thru it...heehee. No really life has changed alot around my house. The kids are on summer break, we go camping in our 'New' used camper that Mom and Dad bought for us, and fixed it up, wow my toilet in my 36 yr old travel trailer is better than the ones in my house, just not much room in there...but really, I just wanted to say hi and that I am sorry that I did not do a project for DtsArts this week. But be sure to check out her blog @ http://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/ .... she has a great design team and I am part of it but I am not doing so good right now, with all the changes...Anyway "hi" to all my followers and I miss posting and I miss the comments you leave, so please feel free to leave me a comment good or bad, so I know that you all still love me...
I will get some pictures posted soon. We went camping this last weekend and got some pretty funny family photos, I will have to share when I get a chance. I got really sunburned in the water, go figure, but boy it was fun and the water was just perfect...All was good until I fell and did the splitz, and I have not done the splitz since high school so it was pretty funny but I am still paying for that fall...the kids thought it was good entertainment...well, blah blah blah, so I will wrap it up for now and I hope you take the time to check out whats going on with the design team, this weeks project was a box, and I love boxes I just could not figure out how to make it look better...I will work on that still, lol. Really back to work I go...

TTFN
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Welcome back! Check out this blog I found today. Neato project. Hope we can find something like this at the thrift store!
    http://thepolkadotcloset.blogspot.com/2011/06/vintage-wallpaper-covered-books.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips