Click here for SVGCuts

May 13, 2011

ok...so...

It's been a few days since I last posted...so I have to let you all know that I will not be online much this weekend, but I get to go shopping in the BIG city of Phoenix so LOTS OF craft shopping for me...but I have to be careful cuz I really am saving for my Black Cat...and that's alot of money.
But I have my decision made for what cutter I will be purchasing in the near future, and that's the 13 Black Cat Cougar and of course I NEED the 'get it all' package with it so... over $1000 out of my crafting budget and I don't really have a crafting budget so that's kind a hard to save for it...lol 
Anyway things are good and all is well, so you all have a wonderful weekend...!

PS I have lots of things ready to post for blog hop on June 4th & 5th.  And for Tuesday DtsArt design challenge... so watch for next weeks projects....

Thank you to all my followers... you keep me going!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips