Click here for SVGCuts

May 5, 2011

Nothing to Post...Just saying 'Hi'

Well, I don't have any pictures to post but I have been busy. I have made 30 writing pens into flowers and now I am working on a holder for them...I had someone want 10 so, me being me had to make 30. Oh well, I will have to show you pictures when I get to that.
I have my 2nd assignment for DtsArt creative team, and oh wait till you see what I have put together for this one ... you might go bananas over it ... lol ...
I am currently putting 12 ATC Cards together for the SVGCUTS.com forum, I signed up and got my assignment for 3 other peps to make for, but then I posted my name and address...and well again me being me has to make 12 just in case someone sends one to me (like I offered) and I can send one back to them ... ATC trading is sooooo much fun. I just can't stop ...
I am also working on my blog hop for June 4th and 5th, Something 'All Jacked Up' is the theme and I have an idea of what I am going to do but I just want to make sure that's really what I want ... I want it to make a statement ... I am also considering giving some blog candy out to one of my followers, I just hope all of you followers like blog candy and like to craft cuz its going to be something crafty ... lol
Well off to bed I go .. .ttfn all my followers and good night .... as I will try to get a picture or 2 up for tomorrow...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips