Click here for SVGCuts

Apr 13, 2011

Mini Cupcake Cake for the Teacher!!!

 Here is the birthday cake that my daughter and I made tonight for the Teacher's birthday!!! I used my cricut to make the word cut outs spelling Happy Birthday, We inked the edges and I had the letter along with 2 shadows of the font...one of my favorite fonts 'Ravie'....
I got to get the light studio out again to take these great pictures...oh yeah the grass is also cut with the cricut...its a grass border I got somewhere.....
This cake it make of 20 mini cup cakes and then frosted over the top to make it look like one big flower like thing...yummmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I would love to receive this from a student! Luck teacher :-)

    I came from diecutdesigner's forum. You have a fabulous blog, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips